Media Planner and Buyer /
Cactus is seeking a contract media planner and buyer to handle paid media planning and buying across both traditional and digital channels, for select clients. From start to finish, this person will develop strategies, deploy RFPs, work with buyers to negotiate broadcast and digital buys, finalize and present media plans to clients, place media, and evaluate media success. The contract planner/buyer will work with the Cactus media team and agency and will have contact with clients as needed, operating as a part of the Cactus team. The role will be compensated hourly and will require between 10-30 hours of time a week for an indefinite period.
Successful candidate will have a solid understanding of both traditional (TV, Radio, OOH, Print) and digital planning. H/She will be passionate about creative media and is proud of the work that they create.
- 5+ years integrated media planning and buying experience within an agency
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of working successfully with an internal team as well as outside partner agencies
- Proficient in Excel, Strata, and Keynote
- Direct experience planning and buying within Facebook/Instagram
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and 3rd party ad serving technology
- Understanding of SEM
- Aptitude for media analytics
- Available to check and respond to email throughout the work week
- Experience working within the healthcare vertical would be preferred
*No phone calls please.